From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:25:57 EST
Thank you for letting me and many others know how the Moorehouse ferrets
are doing.  I had no idea more had passed away.

What a struggle the shelter and all of the volunteers and shelter mom
have had...emotionally trying so hard to keep these little ones alive,
financially with all the meds and the surgeries, and physically, with all
the litter that needs to be cleaned, replaced, dumped, cages cleaned,
water and food bowls cleaned and refilled...Hours and hours of physical
labor each day HAVE to be done.

There are a number of us who have been deeply touched by the story of
the lives of these ferrets.  I am so greatful to Juliana for her tough
decision to take on so many ferrets at once as her shelter has.

The pictures and stories below are beautifully done.  I had no idea they
were online.  Along with the hours, days, and months of care for all the
ferrets at your shelter...you have put up the story...in part...and
pictures of the ferrets that never knew a normal ferret companion life.
This work in itself was time consuming...and it is beautifully done.
Thank you for making the lives of the Moorehouse ferrets have meaning.
Without you, they would have died without even a name.

Please take a moment and read up on a few of these little ones, that
their life and names be remembered this holiday season.

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/ivey38.html
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/gordie38.html
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/dara38.html
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/chuck38.html
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/ben38.html
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/aj38.html

There are a number of ferret shelters that need our attention...

Ferretwise shelter is truly in need of our love and support also.  Please
help out this important shelter and shelter mom.  We all know the meds
and surgeries at the shelters are ever so costly.

God bless ALL the shelter volunteers and shelter moms and dads.  Be sure
to say or write thank you to the shelter helpers you know, or have read
of here.  They all need a pat on the back and a hug from our hearts.

Please look on E-bay for gift items.  Look under ferret.  Items where
monies go to shelters is listed.  There are some great gift ideas here
for your fellow ferret lover.If you can?

Buy one and send it to a shelter mom, dad, or volunteer.