From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:53:03 +0800
My ferrets have taught me that no matter how urgent the business is that
you have to do after work, you must FIRST rush home, cuddle fuzzies and
clean up after them.  Otherwise your home will be deluged with visitors
at a time when it is far from pristine.  Conversely, if you do ignore
your after-work chores, come straight home and clean up after 27
fur-babies have been on the rampage in the house and yard all day, no
visitors will come.