From:
"Bill Gruber. FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 04:29:36 EST
Over the past couple of years there have been occasional posts here from
Sheila Crompton, Cliff Bull and Eric Corbett.  Their posts can be quite
good, but in my experience when ANY of these people posts something which
mentions any one of the others then we're headed for disaster.

It's clear to me, and to many other people based on feedback I've
received (thank you!), that many of these posts are really pointless
debates featuring Sheila vs Cliff or Eric, or Eric vs Sheila, etc. with
much exaggerated content but little substance.  So once again, posts
from Cliff or Eric which mention Sheila will be rejected as will posts
from Sheila which mention Cliff or Eric.  The posts below are included
both as an example and because they end a topic previously started here,
but that should be the end of it.  (Yes, I feel rather childish doing
this, but I do not want the FML to become a forum which perpetuates
individual squabbles, at least not when the posts in question seem to
have no purpose other than this!)

Of course, general posts from any of the above people are welcome, and
there have certainly been some great ones over the years.

Enough said,
Bill
FML moderator