From:
Stevey Sierra Frosty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:48:20 -0500
Auntie Brenda has put up some more new items on e-Bay, and we now have
candles from Perfect Scent

40% of the purchase goes to help the shelter.You can also help with a
purcaase from Smart Fetter.

Ferret Canvas Bag
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341430962
Ferret Canvas bag 13" deep 11" wide.  handles are 7" long.  Great for
toting your work load to and from home.  A special place for your ferrets
to hide their toys?  This adorable ferret is embroidered on the front of
of the bag.  Stitched by our own shelter friend Donna M.

Tunnels
6' of fabric tunnel with 4" PVC elbows at each end.  Made of 100%
polyester fleece.  Tunnel is machine washable, dryer safe in low heat.
Elastic at each end holds the elbows in place while your fur kids run
in and out.  Once the kids are done playing they will crawl inside and
snooze for a while.  These Tunnels are sewn special for our shelter by
Bandit's far away mom.  All proceeds from this product will benifit this
shelter and all the kids that live here.  Ferret tested and approved by
our own shelter ferrets.  Andy (cub reporter) says so!

Grandma's Tunnel Color Of Money
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341566963

Grandma's Tunnel Paw Prints
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341567300

Grandma's Tunnel Purple Plaid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341564797

Grandma's Tunnel Purple Swirl
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341565180

Original Art Work
A pastel origional art work by Jessica Heale, a budding artist.  Pastel
is done with high quality paper and materials.  8 X 10 with wooden frame.

Artist does work in pastels, colored pencils, wax crayons and lead
sketching.  Will do custom art work in nature, animals, still life,
portrait and characterization.  Donated by our own shelter friend
Jessica; all proceeds go to help support this shelter

Pastel Original Art Work  "Young Woman Characterization"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2291030713

Pastel Original Art Work  "Girl holding flowers"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2291032142

Slippers
4 ply worstedweight, double strand .  Machine wash and dry.  Hand Knitted
by Bandit III's far away mom.  these slippers will fit kids, even young
adults size 5 or 6.  All proceeds from this product will benifit this
shelter and all the kids that live here.  Slippers have an 8" sole , toe
to heel.

Slippers Brown/Cream with Face
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341565977

Slippers Brown/Gray with Face
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341566513

Potpourri Jar

Potpourri jar, topped with a beautiful lace doily that has been
embroidered with a ferrets face, Plugs in to give off a night light
glow, warming the potpourri to a wonderful scent.  Perfect gift for
any ferret lover.  This adorable ferret is embroidered by our own
shelter friend Donna M.

Potpourri jar, topped with a ferret lace doily
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4341454230

Please don't forget to look at the candles.
http://www.perfectscents5.com/ferretfarm.html

Buy Gifts at this website to benifit Lakeroad Ferret Shelter
Smart Ferret also helps.
http://www.smartferret.com

Thank You Stevey, Sierra, Frosty

Shelter e-Bay Store