Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:54:01 GMT
Hi All!

One of my ferrets, Tabitha (now an Angel) was at one time Insulinoma
(Hypoglycemic); however, she somehow swung to diabetic and I was giving
her insulin shots 2-3x per day.  FYI, if you ever need to get sugar in
a ferret fast, try Karo corn syrup.  It is pure sugar.  Unfortunately,
Tabby then swung back to insulinoma after @ a month and then it was all
down hill... She is now in Heaven with her siblings and all those
needles, etc., were donated to a no kill shelter.  ALso, her passing
enabled Buddy to come into my life, for that, I am grateful, as I feel
that she sent him to me.  But that's another story.  Good luck with the
diabetes.

Jess and fuzzies