From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:08:55 +0000
Congratulations to Julie Stoodley for helping the RSPCA with this recent
ferret cruelty case.

But I was a little surprised to to be told that this was the first ferret
cruelty case ever in the UK.

The UK's National Ferret Welfare Society has been in existence now for
almost 10 years.  And it's difficult to believe that there have been no
other cases of cruelty towards ferrets in that time.

So I can't help but wonder why the NFWS has apparently been sitting on
its hands until now.