Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:09:06 -0800
The Greater Chicago Ferret Association would like to cordially invite
everyone and every ferret to the GCFA Annual Holiday Party on Saturday,
December 11, 2004.

The GCFA Annual Holiday Party will be held from 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
at 320 E. Wildwood, Villa Park, Illinois at the Community Recreation
Building at Lions Park.  The building is near the intersection of St.
Charles Road and Villa Ave, which is a very short distance away from
Route 83 and St. Charles Road.  The facility is a short drive from a few
of the major expressways, I290, I294, I88 and I355.  For more information
and a link to Mapquest, please visit the GCFA website www.GCFA.com.

As always, the admission is free.  There will be a potluck lunch and it
would be greatly appreciated if you could bring something for everyone to
share, but it is not necessary.  Soft drinks and coffee will be provided
by the Greater Chicago Ferret Association.  Santas helpers will be
selling raffle tickets for a chance to win many ferretastic goodies.
The GCFA will also have a sales table with ferret items to purchase for
giving that special holiday gift to your ferrets or finding that perfect
gift for the ferret lover in your life.

Start limbering up those ferret muscles and get their costumes ready for
the costume contest.  We will have games for the ferrets, including a
tube race, paper bag escape and a yawning contest.  Please remember if
you are bringing your ferrets with you, they must be current on their
distemper vaccinations.

We hope to see many of you there to help join in the celebration of the
Holidays.  Come and take part in the Holiday magic of sharing friendship,
and the special bond that happens when ferret owners get together.