From:
lynne fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:29:44 -0700
Hi All;

I'm a lurker like many others but sure enjoy the posts.  So much info and
help for everyone.  Thanks!!!!!

I know of 9 RCF (I have 5) and six of the nine are deaf.  They all have
great temperments though.  I'm sure that there are lots more RCF in
Nanaimo,BC (Canada) as the only place to buy ferts here is at one pet
store and he has been buying from RCF for several years now.  Mine are
rescues as are 2 others that I know of but we love them to bits.LOL

Keep up the good work!!
Lynne and the "tenacious 10"