From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:10:38 -0700
Halloween is coming!!!  Time to sign up for the FML Halloween Card
Exchange!

I will be taking sign-ups until Oct 23rd.  If you want to join in the
fun, here's how it works!

Step 1: Either send your home address to me at:

or go sign up at:
<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

Step 2: Get some Halloween cards.  You can buy them or make them - by
hand or on the computer!  Feel free to send a note, letter or pictures!
We love pictures!

Step 3: I will e-mail you a list with the names of 10-12 people on it!
I will email that same list to all 10-12 people.  Your assignment will
be to snail mail your Halloween cards to the other names on the list.
In return...all the other people on the list will send cards to you!
So....your mailbox will be filled with wondrous and joyful, and probably
even some scary, Halloween greetings!

We will also collect dollars for Support Our Shelters.  Remember, your
donations in the card exchanges are tax deductible!  The SOS General Fund
is running low right now after the recent needs in the ferret community,
so every dollar matters!

Also, your name will be entered into a drawing for a wonderful basket of
ferret and human goodies to be given away at Christmas time.  Each
exchange you enter gives you an entry into the drawing!

So, please join us for some Halloween Fun!  Lists will be sent out on
Sunday, Oct 24th!  I will be out of town and without Internet access so I
won't be able to answer any questions until I return!  This also means I
won't be able to send out any reminder notices...so what I would really
like to see is someone who participates in the card exchanges to send a
reminder in to the FML....is there a card exchanger who would be willing
to do that??

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters