From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:06:02 -0400
Hey, I heard about the Prarie Dog thing a while ago through my DEN news
letter. (Defenders' Environmental Network)  It's a pretty cool site,
they post a bunch of different issues and what you can do about them.
Sometimes they have things where you just push a button to send a fax to
the right people with a premade letter, or you can write your own.  It's
pretty nifty.

They have one on the prarie dog, and it is still open so you can send a
fax.  It's free, but you have to join the website which is simple and
they don't send you spam.  Only a newsletter with the topics you choose.
If you want to send a letter about the Prarie Dogs go to
http://den.defenders.org/
and then join, then click on DEN Action center, scroll down to the link
to Archieved Alerts and click on the Prarie Dog one.  They have a lot of
other things too.

Just thought I'd share. =)

- Jules