From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 02:22:55 -0400
I'm sorry, but when I hear that someone, or shall we say, some place
ACCEPTS 3 to 5 week old Kits, IT IS just WRONG!!  Jules, how can you work
for a person like this?  You say you are in S E Pa., I wonder what the
`PFRA` would think of this??  They continue to rescue & TRY TO place, and
stores are selling them at this age!!!

Two pet stores, both small & local, one `accepted` & kept kits 4sale in
an Aquarium w/mesh top, the other decided NOT to be in the FERRET $$
GAME!!  Guess which one is still in business??  Correct, the more HUMANE
one!!  I thought that there was legislation up for kits under 8 weeks??
Is this a certain state or city law??  If they are from Path Valley, &
confirmed to be under 8 weeks, then they should suffer the loss of
another so-called Pet Store!!  "Family Pet" is gone now & "J V PETS"
remains & does Ferret Grooming!!  All the toys, food, & love that you
could want, without the `poor little thing` in the Aquarium!!  This
store should be set straight!!!

respectfully, john r. & gang....jdr.