From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 06:49:44 EDT
Ouch you caught that Linda, I was hoping no one would see that.  Yes,
the BBC came out to my home to interview me and my ferrets.  It was for
a morning talk show in England, They assured me of anonymity.  And that
it would never be seen in the US.  Well, I have heard from someone that
saw it in England that it was a good show and was favorable to ferrets
so I was please.  Then this article showed up on the website.  What you
see now is not the original article they posted.  The first one had my
name, city and the street I lived on.  And every single statement that
is quoted as my saying in a lie.  I have never ever in my life said my
ferrets are like a cat with a atit-tood.  I was able to get them to pull
my city, and street of the website article.  I was embarrassed, I didn't
think it was favorable to ferrets at all.  Word to the warning, careful
who interviews you.

Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Naked Noel, and the visiting  Zipper