From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:32:22 -0400
We still have a few vendor spaces left for the Philadelphia Pherret
Phestival, Saturday, November 13 2004 at the Westaby Hall in Fairless
Hills PA.  If you want a table, contact Diane Bodofsky at the Last
Chance Ferret Rescue, 215-357-3699, or drop her a note at

And there's still time to register your ferrets to participate in this
year's Phestival.  Drop by our web site, at www.newrainbowbridge.com, and
click the link for the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival.  Everything about
this show is on the site; you can even sign up online.

So don't wait: Drop by and sign up today, before the rings fill up.

This year's show is going to be one for the books... we hope to see you
there!

Steve Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and
The New Rainbow Bridge