From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:44:32 EDT
Hi all, this past summer, my husband and I got a Sprint pcs picture
phone.  We only could afford one but fortunately we have some friends who
have one so we can shoot photos back and forth to each other.  It was
this phone, that I used to share Sean's Rocky pictures with you all.
Anyway, sending photos back and forth to each other is free, although I'm
not sure if and how this runs up work week minutes.  I wish my husband
had another phone because I'd take pictures of ferret faces for him and
send them to him at work.  "Ring ring!" ::answer the phone:: Surprise!
A ferret face!  Lol.  I often take photos and send them to some FML'ers
emails.  But what I'd really like to do is to communicate with FML'ers
who have this service.  Does anyone here have it?  Just curious.  Does
anyone have any sort of picture phone, or one that takes movies?  I'd
like to see it posted here how many that do.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com