From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:13:28 -0700
The shelters in Florida need our help.  Please join the Recipe Exchange
and help us raise funds to help these shelters get back on their feet!
This will be a fast and simple exchange!  Here's how it will work:

Send me your name and address.  I will place this on a list with the
names of 5 other people.  You will need to send your favorite recipe -
human food or ferret food - to all the names on your list.  In exchange,
all the people on your list will send you their favorite recipe!

My name will be on every list and if you want to send a donation for
the Florida shelters, you will include it in the recipe you send to me.
Even just a dollar will help, so while a donation is never required to
participate in any of the exchanges, the need is so great for those in
Florida, any amount will be so greatly appreciated!

Also...SOS is toying with the idea of putting together an FML Cookbook.
If there is enough interest in the Recipe Exchange, perhaps a cookbook
will follow!!

I would like to get this exchange started, so there is a very short
sign-up time.  I will accept names until Friday, October 1st and get the
list out on the 2nd and 3rd, so if you have a really great recipe that
you'd love to share, please join us and help the Florida Shelters in the
process!!

Thank you!!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters