Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:50:33 -0400
Prayers to all in the path of our now 4th storm in a little over a month.
I am tapped out, I have not been able to get things on ebay to sell this
month.  I am in a mobile home, all of Okeechobee residents in a mobile
home or low lying areas are under mandatory evacuation.  I am already
flooded from all of the storm activity and Ivan did me in here, now this.
I cannot leave and go very far this time which stresses me out.  This
storm grew overnight.  It seems it will be coming into the same area/Ft.
Pierce, Vero Beach, etc, Okeechobee will get a lot even if it skirts
us, or we never know the damn thing could just come right across like
Frances did.

I'm sure many people are tired of hearing us ask for donations.  Thanks
to all who donated before and after frances, but some of us are still
going to need funds.  My way of earning money for the shelter is on ebay
and I haven't sold much at all in over a month.  I just haven't been able
to get things on.

If you can't donate to one of the florida shelters, please pray, there is
power in prayer.  I am a firm believer of that.

At noon, which is an hour from now, the first band is going to hit hard,
I am trying to get out of here with the ferrets, I then have to move cats
that I can catch(many are semi-wild), the dogs are in the house.  Any
donations can be sent thru paypal under the email address here
[log in to unmask] , or mailed to address on my website.

Pray for us.

thanks,
sue
Okeechobee ferret-CAt Rescue
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue