From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:15:05 EDT
Hello,

This will be the last message I can send out before the Hurricane comes,
as this is the Citrus Grove Aviation, Inc. computer and we are packing
it up this morning to go to the shed.

Please all Florida shelters protect yourself as best you can - I realize
many of your shelters are like mine, so hopefully you have found a safe
place for yourself and all those in your care.  Be safe, do your best to
be calm, stay close to the animals.  If you haven't you should begin to
dose the fuzzies with Rescue Remedy to keep them calm.  Usually 4 drops
to an 8oz water bottle will work well.

Don't know what else to say to anyone.  I am staying at 1435, 34th Avenue
in Vero Beach.  At the Home of Mr. & Mrs. Wetherald.  The Wetherald's
have gone to Tallahassee and their eldest daughter has stayed home with
their animals.  That is where we will be until the storm is over.

As you know phones won't work form many days (probably) but last time we
got the phones back before anything else.  I will do my upmost to get a
message out to the Duck Lite as soon as I possibly can to let you know
how we are.

Take care, God bless, hug the animals

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL   32966-3065

A "NO KILL" shelter since January  1991.