From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:36:04 EDT
Hello everyone!  I wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes and
prayers for Tiny.  Her surgery was postponed from Tuesday to Wednesday
and after coming out of recovery she developed some oozing from her
incision so the vet decided to keep her an extra 24 hours, which then
turned into 48 hours because she became dehydrated and needed additional
care.

Her surgery went fine, they did find the left adrenal gland slightly
enlarged and some small masses in her abdomen that they sent out for
pathology to see if they were ovarian remnants.  Which is what the vet
thinks they are, so she probably had both adrenal disease and ovarian
remnants causing the swollen vulva.

We get to pick her up later today and Man, am I looking forward to
holding our precious Tiny Girl again, it seems like forever since I
was able too, even though its only been a few days.

Mare & the Fuzzy Crew of 16
AJ, Bear, Bonnie, Clyde, Crystal, Dharma, Emmy, Hooker, Joey, Lucky,
Reno, Stinky, Tiny, Tweaky, Wiley & Winky

Ferret Soul

A dog or cat steals your heart,
but a ferret steals your soul.