Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:06:09 +0000
After a somewhat disappointing lack of response to the funny story
challenge, I have voted the winner to be...

Chere McCoy of Ferret Friends down in Vero Beach.

Just seems like her shelter fuzzies need the yummy treats the most,
especially since they are about to get nailed yet again by a hurricaine.
Chere, let me know the best address to which to mail the three boxes and
I will get them your way.  (I may wait for Jeanne to get where she's
going first, but...)

Thanks to all that responded about the store bought "Duk" soup.  The
resounding response was to leave it alone.  Apparently most fuzzies won't
eat the stuff.  I guess I'll break down and grind up my own.  I've been
wanting a new blender anyway!

Anne