From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 07:53:00 -0400
I transported one of Kim Wolf's ferrets (Male, Whole Hob) back with me
from Ohio (After the Buckeye Bash) to Pennsylvania for another person.
If you would like details of the ferrets condition or the transfer
itself, please email me.  I will not post it to the group but will gladly
give anyone first hand information.  I had two other people with me who
will also back up our findings.  Marguerite Rauenzahn (TinyPrints Ferret
Rescue)

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
"The Hilton Of Ferret Rescues"
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064