From:
Cyndi Hulst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 01:02:45 -0400
My husband (who has very little to do with ferret care around here),
thought I was crazy when I told him that our guys won't eat the new
8-in-1 treats, which we fondly refer to as 'chicken-butts' (while I've
never smelled a chickens butt, I assume that they have a similar aroma!).
He suggested that the new heart shape was the problem, but I argued that
our furkids aren't that anal.  We have six ferrets...one would never
eat them, but they were a favorite of the other five.  Now none of them
will touch them.  It's nice to confirm that my kids really aren't that
anal! :o)

They still love the Ferretvite...then again it doesn't look or smell any
different to me (the new chicken-butt treats don't smell as awful to me
as the old ones).  I was planning on writing a letter to the company
requesting that they revert to the old recipe and encourage anyone else
with similar results to do the same.

Bright Blessings,
 :o)
Cyndi Hulst

I do not see a delegation for the four-footed.  I see no seat for the
eagles.  We forget and we consider ourselves superior.
- Chief Oren Lyons