From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:59:55 -0700
Hi, everyone.  I just wanted to post with an update on Kodi.  He came
through his surgery with flying colors.  When I was taking him home that
night, he was trying to get out of his carrier.  Other than being very
sleepy, you'd never know he had anything done.  The Dr. found one small
nodule on his pancreas, and also removed a growth under his right ear.
We're still waiting for the biopsy results on everything.  Fortunately,
his adrenals both looked fine (yay!)  He was allowed back in the room
with his brother and sister yesterday, and will probably be moved out
of the quarantine cage and back into the big cage tomorrow night.

Thank you to everyone who sent their good thoughts and
energy his way!

Bright Blessings
Becky
with Kodi (and his brand-new zipper), Twizzler, and Tanner
missing Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Yozum