From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:25:53 +0200
Hi Sukie

I was very surprised that you apologized to me, I see absolutely no
reason why, I took your mail as it was meant, someone desperately looking
for the answers to be used in the future to help other ferrets.  We have
a saying here in Holland, "if your toes are to long, they will be stepped
on." I see a lot of this on the mailing list, someone who has no other
intention than helping ferrets, places a message, that to me was
obviously not intended as criticism but only to help and all of a sudden
everyone is up in arms and a new flaming match begins.  If everyone took
the messages as they are generally intended, offering help, and if we all
keep our toes tucked in, then everyone would dare to give there opinion,
which would in the long run give everyone more needed information, and if
someone posts on this list, they should also expect the reactions on the
list, so Sukie, just say what you feel and keep up the good work

Stephenie SDF