From:
Misty Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:08:24 EDT
A lot has changed since Friday.  The teeny tiny girl, with a crusty nose
is doing great!  She has stopped wheezing and sneezing.  She has a pretty
pink nose.  She has started stealing and eating pieces of her brothers
kibble.  She is playing on her own, with me, and with her big brothers.

I NEED ADVICE ON: transitioning from baby food to kibble

Baby Heather and I were on a schedule of finger feeding turkey baby food
every three hours with pedialite water to drink.  Her meds are Amoxi
drops in the am, and pm.  and the acidopholis around noon.

My three boys are gentle with her.  Angel is showing her the good nap
spots.  (He is a 2 pound, 7 year old marked white rescue I have had for
3.5 years.)  Bandit is showing her the toys and how to play.  (He is a
2.5 pound, 3 year old dark sable and was a kit when I rescued him, and
he is the acting big brother.) Freddy is showing her around the house,
and he makes sure we stay on our med schedule.  (He is a 3 pound, 1.5 ?
year old medium sable point I rescued exactly 1 year ago.)

If you e-mail me at Ferret mom MJR @ AOL .  com, please mention ferrets
in the subject line (or I might accidentally delete an unknown e-mail
thinking it is spam).