From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:20:51 -0700
The pet store at Dorsett and Mckelvey, I think its called Animal
Encounter (used to be a Tropical World Pets) has 2 ferret kits for sale.
They're in good shape, the owner used to have them personally, so he
knows some stuff, but one of them is deaf, so I'm afraid he might have a
hard time placing her.  One is a mitt with a bib, the other is a panda.
They're both girls.  I made various noises behind the panda and she
didn't respond at all.  They're 7 1/2 weeks old, they came from a breeder
in Mo, I think he said Oakville?  The owner has been taking them out of
the cage to let them play and socialize them, but he didn't realize she
was deaf.  They're both very cute, but I think the deaf one needs to go
to an experienced ferret person, since they need some extra patience with
training.

Sue