From:
Teresa Knezek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:03:17 -0800
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 05:00:00 -0400, Nancy Burke <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>...ideas on how to add traction to the plastic ramps,and especially
>tunnels...

Well, I don't have any idea what to do with the tunnels, but I've had
great success with ramps by attaching (small square, so their toes don't
get caught) plastic cross-stitch canvases to them.  Cut the canvas to the
width of the ramp, and then poke small holes along the edge of the ramp
(every couple inches) and use small plastic zip ties to attach the
plastic mesh to the top of the ramp.

Another option would be to use carpet remnants the same way.

I have a girl with a bad hind leg, and she has no problem getting up or
down plastic mesh ramps or carpeted ones.