From:
Dianna Desrochers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:01:32 -0400
Hi All!

I don't post much, but I read all the Digests.  I am writing today on
behalf of a friend.  She asked that I cross post this for her.

Many of you may know her, Melissa Widmer of Angel Pet Memorials.  She
makes the great Ferret Angel Memorials, personalized necklaces, etc.

Well, she recently lost her only ferret baby, Cheerio.  And because she
is deeply grieving his unexpected loss, she is selling off all her ferret
related clothing .... CHEAP!  She just can't bear to look at them right
now.

Some of it will be great for someone that is planning on being a vendor
at a show or for a ferret shelter to resell.  If you want to see what she
has to offer, check out her EBay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3691049780

She also wanted to post this link for those that may care to see who
Cheerio was.  Many of the oldster know him as he was the subject of a
lot of her artwork and is the face on the clubmed clock.
http://angelpetmemorials.com/angel_pets_044.htm

Melissa also says ... "Thank you so much for your kindness.  I send
prayers out to anyone going through the same thing or the fears and
worries of an ill fuzzy.

Melissa
MISSING CHEERIO"

Thanks you and Best wishes to all!