From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:20:59 -0400
My sweet little panda girl, Sarah, most likely has diabetes.  I will
know tomorrow after a second test.  My vet said the outlook is grim and
believes it is.  What I want to know is, how many of you have had ferrets
with diabetes and have had success treating them and what have you done
(insulin, food, etc) and how long have they lived and how was their
quality of life, etc.

I just don't get it!  I do not give my kids sweets.  I give them chicken
gravy!  I try to do everything right.  Was it worth it for them quality/
life wise?  I have read some info on the sonic weasel site but would
like to know how long a ferret will live.  Any info greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Eleanor Mead and the 11 fuzzies