From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:36:11 -0400
Hello.  Sounds like they're having a blast over there!  The way they're
biting you sounds like an invitation to play, but you're right about
teaching them not to!  The timeout method is good, but didn't work well
for me.  But worked with my one biter (who normally bit visitors ankles
or wrists) was to use a water spray bottle.  When she bit I would spray
a bit of water at her and say "NO BITE".  As she learned I would get
the bottle out when guests came and give a warning spray of water near
her and remind her "no bite" when she got suspiciously close to ankles.
This worked well for her.

Good luck on a solution that works for your little ones!
Risa