From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:16:41 -0700
This post is for all of you who need another way to raise some needed
money for your shelter or personal furry ones.  I have come across a web
site that honestly and truly pays you (tired and proven by me not to be
one of those numerous fraud ones) to use their search engine, sign up for
free merchandise samples, take surveys and sign up for programs (which
don't all cost you any money).  Membership to this web site is free.

Sounds like a bunch of BS, but it is for real.  I have already made
around $20.00 for my own little ones; you know I've been on the FML a
lot trying to sell DVDs and other items to raise money for Pirate's
surgeries, so you know me by now.  They can pay you for accepting free
offers because some people want to keep on, for example, taking the diet
pills they offer after the free trial period or keeping the credit
monitoring service after the free trial period when they receive their
free credit report.  They split the advertising income 50/50 with those
who accept the program offers.  I received $10.50 for trying free diet
pills (All Natural Trim Life), $7.00 for getting my free credit report
and $5.50 for using a 7 day free trial of a home finding service, plus
make money from using their search engine.  There are tons of ways to
make $$$ from this company and they pay through PayPal at your request!

If you are interested, you can check out their site at
www.refrewards.com.  If you decide to join, please use my membership ID,
ncferrets, as your referral; using me as your referral does not take away
from money you will make, but gives me and my babies an additional 10%
to what I already make off what you make.  If you don't sign up as my
referral, you will be automatically signed up as somebodyelse's that
didn't take the time to let you know how to help your ferrets through
this avenue of raising money.

Remember: Go to www.refrewards.com and use ncferrets as your referrer!
Tell all your friends and they can be referred as your referrals!

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats