Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:54:58 -0700
[log in to unmask] wrote:
>The Oregon Ferret Shelter is operating in a restricted capacity under
>the control of Katie Wonder.  The shelter is staffed and functional.

My thoughts are with Chris and her family.  Although this is a terrible
time for them, this situation points out how well organized the OFS is.
My goal, and I suspect the goal of all of us who have established an
animal rescue organization, is that our shelter will continue operating
with or without us.  Chris and her organization have done an excellent
job at this and I'd like to send kudos to her and all of her volunteers
who have made it possible for the shelter to continue helping ferrets,
while waiting for her to get well and get home.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 6 days/week (closed Tue) or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org