From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:57:51 -0400
We named her CLEOPATRA - aka: "Naked Girl" the day we rescued her 2 years
ago from certain death by euthanasia at a local ARL due to having lost
most of her fur.  She was a small sweet girl just wanting to belong and
she found that security with us .  I was her best friend as she didnt
really like other ferts but loved and cleaned me any chance she got.
Her favorite food was Chicken baby food in the afternoon as a special
treat.  With Lupron , she grew her fur and over time lost it again and
was recently diagnosed with Lymphocites.  The way she used to look at
me was so intense and loyal.  We will miss her terribly but trust she
is not suffering and now is free to run and frolic over the Bridge.

Sandee please look for the new angel with the smile in her heart.

Rose and The Gang @ LFFR