From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:23:38 EDT
So far the raffle total is at $300.00!
There is only 73 days left to buy tickets.

Keep in mind that last year we were able to raise $767.50.  This year we
would love to raise just as much, if not more.

All the money received with the exception of what it will cost to mail
the baskets to the winners will be sent to the University of Georgia,
c/o Kate Pennick, and she will apply the money towards ADV research.

Come on folks, you can buy one ticket for $1.00 or get six tickets for
$5.00!  There are 3 separate raffles to choose from!

There are plenty of awesome prizes in each raffle, I guarantee the
winners will be more than pleased.

Thank you to those that have bought tickets so far:

Jean Squires, Heather Felker, Danee Devore, Brenda Beyer, Beverly Jones,
Sandara Gammage, Anne Hellmich, Phyllis Smith, Carol Stenstrom, Melissa
Callahan, Lisa M Van Vossen, Lynn Toole, Lois Caselman, Melanie Clerkley,
Sandy Repper, Ada Gibbs, Millie Walls, Dawn (Luna) Brunke, Linda Hammell,
Beth Reburn, Lynn Smith, Jamie Bertram, Katrina Owens.

Here is the link to the CSI raffle website, please take a look:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/csiraffle/raffle.htm

Thank you!
Kris and the Fur Kids~For the Ferrets!!