From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:14:29 EDT
You never know who will come to your rescue when times are down.  When
it feels like you are loosing control of your life and conditions around
you.  On the outside you seem to have it together but inside you are in
turmoil.

Last December, I left my home and moved with my animals due to some
conditions from home.  But, before I moved I had already placed most
of my animals with Angels here on Earth.  For their safety and mine.

I moved somewhere that would only take me on a 6 months lease.  Yes,
they knew about the animals at first, but the guy who I dealt with left.
So, I was left with someone else who could care less about any animal
other than a dog.  But, to make matters short.  I graduated from college
in May.  Figured I would have no problems getting a job.  Well, I am
still going on interviews.  I thought I had events taken care of with
my second lease.  Well, no apparently I didn't and I have 10 days to go
down to 3 animals.  Without a job, there was no way I would be able to
move in such a short time.  So, I had to rely on people to assist me with
the ferrets and other animals.  Feeling defeated.  I posted on the fbog
about my situation.  Realizing everyone here has their hands already full
with daily life activities and their own animals.  I thought this is
really going to be hard.  But, within a couple of hours... Angels opened
their homes to my babies...

I wanted to post this to show my Heartfelt Appreciation.  This past year
has really been a challenge for me.  And I could have never done it
without the support of my ferret friends.

I would like to Thank... Hawk and Patrick, Dara, Hawaii and Shana, Tony,
Juliana (who always opens her home to me) and everyone who kept me in
their thoughts and support in other ways.

With Tears Streaming, I Love U Guys,
Benita