Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:30:23 GMT
My kids have been on the new formula of NG for just over two weeks.  The
change has been amazing.  Their poops are firming up, and there is much
less odor.  They've always had great muscle tone and very soft fur with
the old NG, and that hasn't change.  The biggest improvement is the poop
issue.  Not only are the poops firmer and less smelly, there is also less
of it.  And they seem to like the taste of the new food better.  I've
noticed a lot less food digging.  The new formula does not have that
fruity smell like the old food did.

I went ahead and placed a small order of food today.  However, they
have not yet changed the labels on the bags, so they will send me a new
ingredient list as well as a new nutritional analysis so I can make
copies to send with the food.  I should have the order early next week.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

And please remember that I donate proceeds from the sale of Natural Gold
are donated to various ferret shelters.

Connie
Distributor for Natural Gold