From:
Daria Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:49:22 -0700
Hi All!

I started reading FML a little while ago, in preparation for becoming
ferret parents (my husband and I).  Rather than adopt - at least for
now - we are going to foster with FRES.  I fully expect that we will
continue to do so, even if/when we adopt.  I'm sooo excited!  The
wonderful vounteers at FRES have been too busy to do our home visit
yet, and although I completely understand, I can't stop thinking how
wonderful it will be to finally have a tuberat or two roaming the house!

I have always loved ferrets, but I am an animal nut, and I would have a
menagerie if I could.  My husband Jeff is a different story.  He loves
critters, but has serious allergies, so for him, ferrets are a godsend.
They are the only thing with feathers or fur that don't make him ill.

Thank you all for such wonderful contributions, and thank you BIG for all
the work you do moderating this fine community!

Wish us luck as new ferret foster mommy and daddy!

Sincerely,
Daria

Ferret Rescue and Education Society (FRES)
www.ferrets.ca
Sluggy Freelance - home of the original Tuberat - Kiki!
www.sluggy.com