From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:37:45 -0700
Hey Everyone!

This is a reminder of the upcoming meeting this Saturday (yes, Saturday),
July 17th.  At this meeting we will be discussing Ferret Buckeye Bash
information.  There are still several volunteer opportunities available!
Scarlett Gray-Saling will also be doing a presentation on how to show
your ferret.

This meeting will be held in conjuction to our annual Rabies Clinic.
The meeting will be held at Care Pet Clinic located at 785 E. Main
Street in Columbus, OH from 2pm until 5pm.  Dr. Beer (vet) will be
volunteering his services to administer yearly Rabies Vaccines to ferrets
at the clinic price of $12.  FERRETS ONLY PLEASE!!!  NO OTHER ANIMALS
WILL BE ALLOWED!!  THIS CLINIC IS FOR RABIES SHOTS ONLY...OTHER SERVICES
(SUCH AS EXAMS, ETC) WILL NEED TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN APPOINTMENT DURING
REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.  Kay Amrine and Scarlett will also have test
vials with instructions available for those that want to do ADV testing.
NOTE: THOSE FERRETS WHOM ARE CURRENT ON DISTEMPER, RABIES, AND WHOM HAVE
BEEN ADV TESTED WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED IN THE FERRET BUCKEYE BASH SHOW
HALL.  THIS IS A GENERAL REQUIREMENT IN ALL AFA SANCTIONED FERRET SHOWS.

For those looking to attend, please bring a food dish (to share) and YOUR
favorite drink.  Food dishes can be salad, chips, veggie or fruit tray,
casseroles, chicken, sandwiches, etc.  We definitely want to make sure we
have enough food to feed Dr. Beer and his wonderful assistants Lisa and
Shad!

Once again, Care Pet Clinic is located at 785 E. Main Street,
Columbus, OH.  For directions, go to
www.maps.yahoo.com

Please bring any FERRET that needs a Rabies shot.  However, if you have
a ferret that does not need a shot and you want to bring them to show
off, PLEASE DO!!!  (but, please limit the amount you bring)

If you have any questions, please contact me at

SEE EVERYONE SATURDAY!!!

-Erin