Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:12:17 -0700
ARGH!!!  I need some assistance ASAP from anyone in the Seattle, WA area
 ...I just found out that my landlord, who lives in Maryland, is going
to be in town THIS COMING WEDNESDAY and he ... uh ... actually doesn't
know about my furkids.  Sooooooo, I'm looking to find a loving home where
my kiddos can stay from Tuesday night - Wed night (7/13 - 7/14).

Of course I will bring them to you and pick them up as soon as I can on
Wednesday evening and will also pay you for your kindness and hospitality
so if there is ANYONE that can help out for just this LAST MINUTE
EMERGENCY, we would GREATLY appreciate it!!!!

Please contact me directly by phone at 425-864-2400

THANKS SO MUCH!  Jennifer, Sasha & Snowball  :-)

(P.S.  I have a local boarding place/vet that I usually use but can't
accomodate their business hrs Tuesday night to drop the kiddos off or
Wed.  night to pick them up!)