From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:14:56 -0700
I want to thank the following people for bringing the total of the July
4th ADV Research Donation Drive to over $900.00!  We are currently at
$914.00 thanks to the latest donations recevied from:

Julie Fossa, Phyllis Smith, Joe and Cathy Lozon, Harvey and Helga Clark,
Marla Wadsworth, Stacia DeBaun, Anna Walker, Dory Drago, Melanee Ellis,
Judy Gable, Alicia Drakiotes, and Lydia Russell.

I will be accepting donations for another week and with your help, we
could reach the $1100.00 goal!  We aren't that far away, so please,
get that dollar in the mail!

Please make checks out to: The University Foundation
and send to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, OH  43061

I will update the total again in a day or so.  Until then, you can check
the daily total by going to:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Thanks to everyone who has supported this effort!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters