From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:14:14 -0400
I have Diz back, she is owned by a friend west of here and I fert sit for
her time to time.  Their son is away at summer camp and all at once they
asked if Diz would like to come visit Byte-me.  Of course I ok'd it and
they brought Diz over with her food and all.

But am wondering about this where they know Diz has heaven on earth here
and gets little attention when the son is away, and soon he will be at
college.  It seems I may end up with another fert.  Not sure on this one.

Diz is a blaze female, very active and loves people.  In the morning she
comes directly to me waiting for some kind of acknowledgement, patiently
waits until I do so.  She is a most healthy little animal and am glad to
have her.  Byte-me is not that happy.  She likes being alone ferret after
having up to 9 here at one time.  She does not interact well with Diz but
Diz wants to play and all.  They just do not bond.  Byte-me did bond well
and deeply with Nibble-ed, was so very sad to see Byte-me looking for
Nib.  So very sad.

Will have Diz for a week or so.  Will see how long after that she will
stay.  Would not surprise me if I was asked to keep her, unlikely but if
so I will certainly keep that little dude.

Gordon and Byte-me and Diz