From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:01:34 -0400
We are having a garage/yard sale (many families) to benefit the shelter.
Ferret and reptile cages and supplies will be sold, as well as an ENTIRE
YARD full of stuff!  Electronics, furniture, baby and kid stuff, car
stuff, just more STUFF than you can imagine!  We will have more pet
supplies available on request.  This include large ferret and reptile
(vision and cages by design) cages for sale, cheap!

Also, for the turtles, I will give away pond/aquarium plants and snails,
just ask!

Oh, speaking of aquariums, all aquariums are being sold at $.50 a gallon
(1/2 off) and have tops and lights available.  UVB bulbs available, too!

Ferret food, hammocks, cages, toys and supplies are available.  I will
post pictures of any cages left over for first come first serve buying.
However, the price will go up and you will have to pay for shipping.

Gail Elsey
Exotic Pet Rescue, Rehab and Placement, a 501c(3) charity
www.scalesandtails.org
Iguana Care and Web Organization
www.iguanaden.com
"Help the Helpless"