From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:37:09 -0700
For those of you who left comments in the photo gallery on my website and
anyone else who is interested, I have finally received the first of at
least 3 paintings for which prints are going to be available.  Please
take a look at the new Winged Ferret Dragon and let me know if you are
interested in ordering any prints.

Also - I might as well advertise the latest addition to the shelter.  A
pitiful little girl who was abandoned in an old apartment building in the
not-so-nice-part of downtown Seattle.  After excusing myself through the
gentlemen sitting on the front steps (any guesses as to what was in the
paper bags?) and my husband on the other end of the cell phone yelling
"DON'T HANG UP!!", I found little Jessica harnessed and then chained to
the inside of a covered cat litterbox.  The harness was so tight it cut
into her skin and although the wounds have healed, she still bears the
bruises around her neck.  She is a bit nippy but very receptive to
kindness and the biting is becoming much less frequent.  I got kisses for
the first time since I rescued her two weeks ago!  If anyone has room for
this little girl, please contact me.  She is ADV negative and the doctor
says she's healing nicely with no internal injuries.

Little Dudes Ferret Ranch
www.littledudesferretranch.com