From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:21:57 EDT
This morning I called the number that was posted in the FML for the
California Governor and SB 89.  It is FFDRI's hope that everyone has
participated in this poll as it is so very important for the Ferrets
in the state of California.

FFDRI sent the new governor of California a letter regarding the
legalization of Ferrets in his state (please note we have written to each
governor of California since October of 1992).  Hopefully, this time
around the California governor will be on the side of the Ferret.  Since
I did actually receive a response to our letter (the only response I have
ever gotten from a California governor), I feel sure that this time the
Ferrets will get a chance.

Chere McCoy
FFDRI