From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 05:08:05 EDT
>For what it's worth, Judith, I thank you as I thank everyone else that
>painfully share's such experiences... for helping me to stay alert.  I
>thank you for also sharing that you are human and so is everyone.

Hi all ~

I heartly agree, Wolfy, and I too want to thank those who take that lone
step out and share their losses with us.  How difficult a post it must be
to write.  Please know that your experiences, as dreadful as they are,
will surely serve as warnings for us.  I know I will always try to stop
and think because of Judith's bravery and at that time too, I'll say a
little prayer for Jackson who taught us about curiosity.  Then I'll
remember about my screens...big old house...old screens...no holes yet
but who knows.  For now I'm keeping the windows closed.  I am deeply
appreciative for all who post warnings to us, for their bravery and
love of the fuzzy ones.

Warmly ~
Mary Conley