From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:34:50 -0400
Do you have a talent or service beneficial to ferrets or their owners?
Would you like the attendees to know about?

The Ferretstock committee is seeking donations of merchandise , Gift
certificates for raffles for the annual fund raising event which supports
the hospice, rehab and educational programs at Ferret Wise.

Event kits will be distributed to the FIRST 125 attendees at Ferretstock
on Sept 11, 2005.  We will be happy to insert provided promotional
information for those individuals who supply item(s) for our annual
raffle / auction at this event.

Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehab.  Shelter is a 501c3 organization.  Donated
merchandise is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

Thanks!

Alicia & the Ferretstock V Committee