From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:07:19 -0400
Suzanne wrote:
>I am pleading with everyone out there.  If anyone has had a ferret react
>to Lupron, PLEASE post the information.

Reactions to Lupron are incredibly rare.  Dr. Jerry Murray has said a
bit about this in the FHL and those posts can be found in
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org
so that may also help you.

More commonly in what people have said over the years when there is a
problem with Lupron it is not getting a strong enough dose or not getting
a depot when that was needed for the situation, not using it along with
whatever other meds that a complication calls for, not finding a
complication in time, not having had the med stored properly, needing to
gain time to use a specific vet surgeon in some areas which don't have
many but not getting a strong enough Lupron level or the right Lupron
form such as the depot or additional meds in time, or having one of the
types of malignant adrenal growths which don't respond to it like the
more common benign ones do.  As I've said before those are the general
categories from lists, resources, and pers.  coms.  that I can think of
off the top of my head where problems have arisen over the years.

With things being more than just busy here I haven't had the chance to
read more than a scattering of FML posts but I noticed your's so maybe
that addy and it's search engine will help you.

Did you search the FML Archives?  They are also an easily used treasure
trove.  The addy is in the header of every day's FML.  I recommend it
as a resource for so many things!