From:
Jamie Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:37:09 -0400
Hi,
I am new here, but this is to the person that wrote the comment below
and actually wanted to keep his/her self annonymous.  Animals are not
like cars, they are living and breathing mammals.  Just like you and me.
Please stop the petty arguing with others that post on this site.  There
was no real reason to respond to that post in that manner.  I thought
this was a place to come and learn about ferrets from other wonderful
ferret owners alike all across the world/country.  I have been owned by
many different animals in my life and I could never imagen not wanting
an animal because of what color they are.  Thats like not wanting to be
friends with people b/c of the color they are.  Animals are our equal,
NOT our belongings that we OWN!  All animals are angels!!!!

Jamie