From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:02:32 -0700
I have e-mailed Chad emploring him to allow me to take the old & sick
ferrets as this is my specialty.

As someone who's been through a lot of cancer treatment - I understand
illness and would ask you all to be compassionate in your responses.  I
can see some people being outraged by his intent to euthanize but we can
(as I am) address that with care while this gentleman in clearly in a
time of crisis and doing what he feels is best for the ferrets.

Anyone who has an e-mail name of "Fuzzy Faces In Need" and has 70 ferrets
has most likely given a lot of himself to the cause of ferrets in need.
I am hoping we can all work together to make room for all of his ferrets
so that he can concentrate on his own health issues right now.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY
(502) 261-0880