Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:18:59 -0700
Sukie you typed:
>.....nor that even the best intentioned people need to alter the way
>things are said in their selling if there is a persistent way that
>confusion occurs over an extended time and clean up the wording that
>keeps causing that same confusion over and over.

Huh?!  Perhaps writing at 4 a.m. which causes you to be "blotto" should
be avoided.

Sukie wrote:
>I was not asked to provide privacy, but the details are NOT mine to
>give, so since further details wouldn't help and giving further ones may
>hurt I drew the line.  Curiosity, even of those I like doesn't outweigh
>privacy and when there is nothing to gain by saying more it especially
>doesn't.

Sukie, YOU made claims that misuse of Lupron is causing deaths.
"Privacy" is not an issue here.  Ferret life or death is the issue.  *If*
your claim is true then there is certainly something to be gained by
providing details.  Nobody asked you to reveal names!  Reveal the autopsy
results.  Reveal how many have died.  Reveal WHY the vet said that the
"wrong" kind of Lupron was the cause.  You typed a whole lot of confusing
words, but you failed to verify the rumor that you have started.  This
rumor is certainly nothing that we can take to our vets.  I think the
best thing that most of us should do, is what you've stated in the
past.... take this rumor with a grain of salt and ignore it.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 6 days/week (closed Tue) or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org