Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:11:55 -0400
From:
Master Largo's News
July 2004
Cub Reporter Andy
Editor Mr. Bones

Woooo Hoooooo, I heard my mum talking and I think I heard her say that
Miss Kaleigh and Mr. Peter are going to adopt me.  Can you believe that?
Wow I had no idea being a cub reporter would get you adopted?  Now mind
you I sure do loves my shelter mum but I know I has heard mum say over
and over again that we is here only until we find a forever home, a place
to be loved on, hugged on and have lots and lots of fun.  I think I has
got one, a 4-ever home that is.  Okay mum says that is enough about me,
now I have to tell about what is going on at the shelter.

Miss Donna and Mr. Doug came down on Monday 5th July (pretend holiday) to
help mum with the lawn, Doug mowed the lawn, Donna pulled weeds and cut
bushes, mum says the yard did not look this beautiful when she had time
to do it herself!  Then Donna came back and did more bushes and weeds on
Tuesday after she worked all day.

Mr. Bones had another operation; he got strings in his belly again, so he
is not much help to me yet.  Oscar had 2 operations; he got stings in his
belly and his side.  They is both doing better now but our favorite Doc
could not fix Mr. Bones, he came home with the thing still in his belly.
Our favorite Doc and Aunt Mary are giving him Lupron hurt sticks now and
he needs to take banana medicine 2 times a day too, he likes it so mum
says that makes her life easy.

Mum had to help a kid from Wayland get better; he gots sick over the
holiday so mum kept him here for Mr. Jim mum fed him soup every couple of
hours and made him feel better so he could go home with his mom and dad.
Mum said he had black icky sticky poop.  that is not good for a ferret,
even I know that, and I is just a cub reporter!  We got to meet some new
people from Long Lake, and Corning they is looken to adopt a kid maybe 2.
So they camed and stayed for a long time learning about us and looken us
all over.  They is going to come back to see us some more.  A lady in
Cohocton, Miss Angela saved a ferret boy from poopy humans just like I
lived with.  Man O man there are lots of poopy humans out there huh?  Any
way mum helped this new kid's mom to check him out, cut his nails and
make sure he was okay.  Then mum sent home ferret food because HIS POOPY
human was feeding him dog food, what is up with that?  can't these humans
read?  I mean come on I even know that if the bag says rabbit food then
rabbits are pose to eat it, if it says DOG food then a dog is pose to eat
that..  They made him live out side in the hot hot hot.  Any way I sure
got lucky to get my mum and this new kid got Lucky too so Miss Angela
named him Lucky!  He is a pretty cool kid but I only gots to see him from
far away, because mum said he did not have his vaccinations ( hurt sticks
for those humans that don't know) so he could not come into the shelter.
When he goes in to see Our Favorite Doc to get his hurt sticks then he
can come back to play in our play rooms if he wants.  Speedy crashed on
mum again, this time really bad, mum says she thinks it is getting to
that time.  She is babying him feeding him soup every couple of hours so
he won't crash.  But sometimes that don't work.

We had lots of kids at camp Dolan, Deutsch, Robinson (my new mum and dad)
and Dak.  Dak she use to live here, she got adopted too.  She is here for
3 weeks cuz her dad had to go to Colorado to teach.  Dak is not happy
that her dad left her here so she decided she was going to go find him.
She dug through the up stairs bathroom screen fell out the window and was
gone a long long time.  Mum knowed she was here at 9:30 pm and when mum
went looking for her at 6:30 am she was gone so mum knows she was out a
long time.  Miss Jill found her at 6:30 PM out in the shed in a box.
This is what Dak wrote to her dad.

Dear dad,
Boy did I have an adventure today.  I sneaked out of Aunt Brenda's living
room and got way up on the window screen.... NO Aunt Brenda did not have
anything near the window; I is just a smart little girl.  I figured it
out even with the window fan in the window running.  Anyway Aunt Brenda
discovered I had gotten through the screen way up high (Aunt Brenda
says second story) and I got out of the house.  (I waited till she was
sleeping last night) I heard her at 6:30 in the morning calling me.  Then
Aunt Brenda, Mr. Dale, Miss Jenn and Mr. Dave ( Mr. Dave and Miss Jenn
were here in America from England) They were all squeaking toys and
making bells ring, I just ignored them so I could stay out and have my
fun.  I heared Aunt Brenda calling and calling me, crying her eyes out;
getting soaking wet in the rain but I was having so much fun that I just
kept on playing all by myself.  Miss Jill camed over about 6 PM she was
calling and whistling to me too, finally she found me hiding in a box out
in the shed.  Aunt Brenda just hugged and cried, kissed and loved me all
over.  GEEEEZZZZZZZ I was having fun and Miss Jill ruined it for me...
Anyway Aunt Brenda brought me in the house, checked me all over, said I
was one lucky little girl, ( and so was she!) what does she mean by that
dad?  Aunt Brenda gaved me soup, checked me all over again and then
started loving on me all over.  I wanted to go see the window but Aunt
Brenda has me LOCKED in the living room and now she has this really hard
stuff over the screen ( she calls it hardware cloth) I can't get through
that... dumb dumb Aunt Brenda always raining on my parade!!!!!!  Tell
Aunt Brenda I can go outside by myself to play just like I did at our
house dad.  Pleeeaaaase tell her it is okay... She says I will be getting
put in a cage if she has to leave the house she don't trust me NO
more!!!!

I love you dad, thanks for letting me come to camp, this is way too much
fun... Aunt Brenda says hell will freeze over before she lets me out of
the living room when she is home, and I had better get use to a cage
because that is where I am going when she is NOT home.  She may even make
me be in a cage when she sleeps... I think I pushed her a bit tooooo far,
what do you think dad?

Dak's dad was just as scared as mum was about Dak getting out!  Do you
know what my silly mum and Mr. Bones did?  It was raining out side really
hard, so mum grabbed up Mr. Bones and she and Mr. Bones went running out
in the rain to get all wet.  Mum had fun Mr. Bones did not like it too
much.  Hee hee.

Mums been getting reports from that Andy guy that is NOT me, the human
Andy, he tells mum how that Stewart, Peanut and Butter are doing.  Mum
got a report from Sara about Sully and Smokey, everyone is doing great!
Mum is so happy about that.

Old Lady Kay was back in the hospital, so mum needs help her more again.
Mum's oldest 2 legged furless kid Rod camed home for vacation so mum went
to a picnic to see him.  Kay is home and the furless kid has gone back to
being a cop in Atlanta Ga.  Mum is still taking care of Kay 2 times a
day.  She is also driving that big yellow thing again, for summer school
and doing some far away trips for some kids to.  NOT too far away they
are called extra trips.

Mum told me to say thank you to all of you that sent Paypal, sponsor
money, boxes of goodies and plastic for telephone, medicine delivery, and
ferret room light got fixed.  She says she hopes she can get caught up
real soon so she can get thank you cards out.  Oh, oh yeah that stinky
boy Brave Heart, well he is still stinky but he sure does get around real
good.  Our favorite Doc says he is as good as he is going to get so we
are going to have to put up with him being stinky... Mum takes him in the
shower with her so he is not stinky sometimes but he gets stinky fast.
Mum says he can't help it; he is incontinent and will be for the rest of
his life.  Could somebody please tell me what that means?  He sure does
make a lot of laundry for mum.  Okay mum says I need to save the rest for
next months news.  She says I am as long winded as Mr. Bones.  We need to
learn to do the news the way Master Largo did it.  I sure wish I could
have knowed him, he sounds like he was a pretty neat little guy.

Kibble and wet nose kisses

Cub Reporter

Andy

Shelter e-Bay Store